What actually happened to Mohbad after he was injected by the nurse

What actually happened to Mohbad after he was injected by the nurse
  • Ajisegiri Ayobami, the disc jockey of late singer, Mohbad gave an account of how the crooner .
  • During the coroner inquest regarding the death of the late singer on Wednesday, the DJ noted that Mohbad began vomiting after the nurse administered an injection to him and this subsequently resulted in his death.

During the coroner inquest in Ikorodu investigating the death of the late singer known as Mohbad, his Disc Jockey, Ajisegiri Ayobami, who was present with him before his demise, disclosed that the deceased began vomiting after receiving an injection from a nurse.

Ayobami stated that Mohbad vomited the noodles prepared by the late singer's brother, Adura Aloba.

READ ALSO:  "What my husband did when the nurse began injecting him”

The witness recounted events leading up to the incident. He mentioned that the previous day, which was a Sunday, they had attended a show in Ikorodu.

On their way back, their Prado SUV was blocked, and he observed Mohbad alight from the vehicle to engage in a physical altercation with his friend, Primeboy, which resulted in an injury.

Ayobami added that the injury appeared to be a minor cut on Mohbad's hand. However, by the they arrived home at midnight, the hand had swollen. They attempted to contact Mohbad's personal nurse, but she was unavailable. Consequently, a team member named Spending suggested a nurse, and they reached out to her to administer an injection.

READ ALSO:  They know what happened to Ifeanyi

According to Ayobami, Mohbad seemed perfectly fine before the nurse's arrival but fell asleep prior to the injection.

He further stated that there was water on the floor in Mohbad's room, so he went to get a mop to clean the floor when his shouted his name from upstairs that he should come back.

The witness said when he got there, he saw that Mohbad had collapsed on the floor and vomited the Indomie noodles that he had eaten, and goosebumps were on his body.

He said:

“The nurse said we should go and get him drugs; while we were at the pharmacy, I called the house to know how he was feeling, and they said I should come back.

“When I got back, they were already outside trying to put him in a neighbour's to get him to the hospital, but the way I saw him, he was lifeless, his eyes were closed, and his hands were falling.

“While we were going to the hospital, there was traffic, so I came down from the other vehicle and ran to the hospital; I them if they had an ambulance, and they said no. Before I could get back to them, I saw them bringing Mohbad on a bike, and when we got to the hospital he was confirmed dead.”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *